CIVIL AND BUSINESS LAW
Rodríguez de Castro Abogados is a law practice located in the south of Gran Canaria, in the Court District of San Bartolomé de Tirajana. Our law practice deals with all the proceedings and matters governed by the Civil Law.
Our professionals have a wide experience in legal matters that, due to the complexity and extent of this branch of Law, require a constant update on all the aspects that comprise the Civil Law.
The professionals of Rodríguez de Castro Abogados have achieved a high percentage of favourable judgments for our customers. Our professionals are true experts in legal matters such as the following:
- Notarised Divorce
- Liquidation of the Community Property
- Disability and Incapacity Recognition
- Child Support/Alimony
- Adoption and/or Parent-Child Measures
- Visitation Schedule
- Guardianship/Limited Guardianship
- Declaration of Heirs
- Debt Claim
- Actions to Claim the Title of a Property
- Actions to Declare the Title of a Property
- Action to Claim Liability for Construction Defects
- Negotiation, Preparation and Execution of Contracts
Our law practice has a network of collaborators specialised in the following legal matters:
- Business Law: Business Contracts, Company Law.
- Banking Law: Mortgages, Loans and Claims
- Tax Law: Continuous Tax Advice for Non-Residents.
- Tax Advice for the Sale and Acquisition of Properties by Non-Residents
- Taxes Applicable to Non-Residents